For Evides Industriewater, supplier of high-quality demineralised water, Voortman Steel Construction realized a new Demiwater Plant (DWP) in the Maasvlakte. The existing demiwater plant in the Botlek had reached its maximum capacity. Various (petro)chemical companies in the port of Rotterdam use demi water for their processes.
- Evides Industriewater
Our expertise enabled us to offer the most complete delivery possible, consisting of:
- the main supporting structure of the installation building
- the wind and watertight finishing of the installation building
- the constructional steel structure
- pipe supports
- staircases and combinations
- slatted floors with fencing
- gutters and rainwater drains
- permanent fall protection.
In addition to the engineering and production of the project, we also were responsible for the assembly of the steel structure and the above-mentioned components. Since the other suppliers simultaneously mounted the installation components of the DWP, good coordination of the activities was crucial. DWP Maasvlakte became operational in 2017.