In a changing market calling for more transparency, sustainable integral designs and extensive supply chain integration, we want to be recognised as a strong, reliable and leading partner in steel.
Our mission is a promise! The promise to, in addition to providing high quality products and services, be a predictable and reliable partner for our customers and relations. We want to achieve this through optimal process control, our own engineering from design to detail calculation, state-of-the-art production facilities and our own assembly teams. safety and quality is guaranteed by means of an excellent management system.
Safety: We think and work safe (Think safe – Work safe)
Quality: We supply high quality products and services with dedicated colleagues.
Reliability: We do what we say.
Loyalty: We are willing to take that extra step for our customers, relationships and colleagues.
Development:We develop ourselves continuously in everything we do.
We want to further develop our position as a leading steel construction company that realises high-quality projects in buildings and industry. And more and more, we want to take care of the complete building structure instead of just the steel. We certainly do not want to lose sight of the fact that we have to remain the excellent project organisation you can rely on. Based on our in-house flexible and reliable production and assembly facilities.
In addition, as a system constructor with sustainable and integral building designs, we want to supply turn-key solutions to building owners or (end) users.
Our strategic pillars:
- Processes guaranteed by a certified quality, safety and environmental management system:
- NEN-EN-ISO 9001
- NEN-EN-ISO 14001
- NEN-EN 1090-1 (CE marking), Execution classification EXC4
- NEN-EN-ISO 3834-2
- VCA Petrochemistry
- Together with the customer thinking of solutions for his or her challenges.
Sales & Projects:
- Knowing the customer, his/her location and his/her needs.
- Being our customers’ preferred partner.
- Being transparent and reliable, in all that is said and done.
- Design in a maximally sustainable and integral way, wherever possible
- Apply BIM management in all parts of the business.
- Apply forward and backward chain integration.
- Safety first.
- Providing quality in all works to be executed.
- Being flexible.